Searching for your favorite bus operator in Colombia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Barrancabermeja can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Colombia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Barrancabermeja, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Barrancabermeja. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Copetran Barrancabermeja reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
Copetran was founded in the year 1939 when the bus operators "Flota del Once", "Flota Comuneros" and "Transporte Unión Santander" joined and created the "Cooperativa Santandereana de Tránsito LTDA". Three years later it finally adopted the name of Copetran and it was conformed by around 22 partners. Today, Copetran is conformed by more than 40 families and many of them are already in their 4th generation. Also, Copetran has had 8 logos troughout its history, which are characterized for having the famous "Copetran dog", a male greyhoynd.
Since its beginning, Copetran has provided a quality service to all its customers. They left behind the wooden buses. Today, they have a fleet of modern and full of comfort vehicles that have satellite tracking 24 hours a day, WIFI and USB entrance, the necessary to keep you distracted during your trip. But they have not only modernized its vehicles, they have also trained their staff. In this way, the Copetran staff has all the knowledge of road safety, first aid and fire fighting, among others, to give you the best experience and to help you whenever you need it.
Copetran wants to reward you for being a loyal traveler, that's why it has created the program "Club VIP" that allows you to accumulate points for each trip you make and exchange them for a free ticket to the destination you want. To register you just need to enter the official website and click in the "Club VIP" section, you can also register in a counter. In this sectoinyou can also check your points and ask for information. Also, in the "Club VIP" you can register your family group, which will make them benefit.
Today, Copetran has 5 types of bus services: Preferencial de Lujo, Doble Piso, Minipreferencial, Sprinter and Buseton. The five of them has reclinable seats, air conditioner and TV. To know more about the difference between them you can go to our "Service" section, that is below.
Agencies of Copetran in Barrancabermeja
● Barrancabermeja ▶ Address: Sector Comercial - Calle 51 # 6 - 03 ; ☎ Phone: (037) 587 4205 - 313 333 5671
Copetran Barrancabermeja – Phone Numbers
● Barrancabermeja ☎ Phone: (037) 587 4205 - 313 333 5671
Copetran Barrancabermeja – Address
● Barrancabermeja ▶ Address: Sector Comercial - Calle 51 # 6 - 03
Amenities of Copetran Barrancabermeja
The services that Copetran has vary from one bus to another, however in the vast majority of journeys you can enjoy movies, music, television, individual screens, reclining seats, bathrooms, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, chargers USB and headphones.
Destinations from Copetran in Barrancabermeja
These are the destinations to travel with Copetran from Barrancabermeja:
● Puerto Berrio
Barrancabermeja is a city located at the shores of the Magdalena River. It was discovered by the expedition of spaniard conquistador Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada the 12th of October of 1536, who found a small farm town called La Tora inhabited by Yariguíes. The site was in turn named Barrancas Bermejas, which in turn derived into the city’s current name.At the beginning of the XXth century the city grew exponentially due to the discovery and the exploitation of petroleum, which became an integral part of the economy of the city. In Barrancabermeja you will be able to find several touristic attractions linked to this industry, as well as natural vistas at the shore of the Magdalena River.
How to reach Barrancabermeja?
● Barrancabermeja by bus: Barrancabermeja has a bus terminal that serves as a link for most inter-city trips. The most frequent trip is to Bucaramanga, which is only 2 hours from the city. You can get to Bogotá in approximately 8 hours by bus.
● Barrancabermeja by train: Currently there is no passenger train that has Barrancabermeja as a destination.
● Barrancabermeja by plane: Barrancabermeja has the Yariguíes Airport which receives a good number of domestic flights.
Touristic Places in Barrancabermeja
● The Barrancabermeja-Yondo Bridge is an impressive engineering work that connects the city with the town of Yondo. It was inaugurated in 2006 and is named after Guillermo Gaviria Correa.
● Paseo de la Cultura is a park that outlines creativity. It has a Greco-Roman style with 3 temples along the promenade, the same ones that have names alluding to great compositions of wind music.
● Cristo Petrolero is a sculpture in honor of the main engine of the local economy. It is located in front of a boardwalk where you can find tourist information. "
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, FPX, or any other mode that’s available.