● Mute santandereano: Delicious dish that has a wide variety of ingredients that give it a unique and special flavor. Pork, beef, cassava, parsley, potato, beans, onion, tomato, all combined is a hot soup that catches every traveler who comes to town.
● Cabro with pepitoria: Dish consisting mainly of rice and goat meat, eggs, various spices, and breadcrumbs. Of Spanish origin, it is served in the form of an omelet and to accompany stronger dishes.
● Big ants: Surely you have ever wondered about eating some kind of insects. Everyone who has a plate of this exotic delicacy in front of them doubts whether or not they dare until they take the first bite of one of these queen ants. Unique and delicious flavor, similar to dried fruits and, as they say, with aphrodisiac effects.
● Santander Tamale: You can find it in a rectangular or cylindrical shape and it is made mainly from pelao corn dough. When you take the first bite, you will feel the flavor of the onion, paprika, parsley, coriander, among other ingredients that compose it, and especially the delicious meat inside that can be Creole hen, pork, or turkey.
● Cabrito: It's impossible not to mention this dish typical of the Santander, so common but just as delicious. Fried, roasted or sweaty, but accompanied by potatoes, cassava, and arende santandereanas - stuffed with pork rinds - and a little salad of lettuce and tomato with a few drops of lemon.