● Plaza de Bolívar, surrounding the plaza, the administrative buildings of the Municipal Palace. Also Cathedral "La Pobreza". In it you can appreciate the monument called: Naked Bolivar.
● Bioparque BonitaFarm is a beautiful family farm, run by Juan Carlos, a Colombian biologist. At the farm, you can see various species of snakes, butterflies, tarantulas among others.
● Parque del Café is a theme park that has a large number of coffee plantations. In addition, you can enjoy horseback riding, roller coasters, and water rides for all ages. You can spend a whole day here.
● Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary, It is an important ecotourism destination in the coffee region. It is a privileged conservation area due to national conservation sites such as the Los Nevados National Natural Park, and regional ones such as the Ucumarí Regional Natural Park and the Campoalegre Soil Conservation District.
● Ucumari Regional Natural Park is an excellent place to spend a day with family or friends. It is not your typical zoo, but a very well organized Institute that offers excellent information on animals. It has Colombian and African animals that live in a recreated environment In addition, the park has a food area where you can get delicious snacks.
● Thermal Santa Rosa de Cabal and San Vicente Thermal Reserve: In these thermal centers, you will enjoy the incredible healing and relaxing properties of the thermal waters in a wonderful place to meditate in contact with nature. In these establishments, they have a restaurant and hotel.