● Plaza de Bolívar: Contains the administrative buildings of the Municipal Palace. Also Cathedral "La Pobreza". In this place you can appreciate the monument called: Naked Bolivar.
● Bioparque BonitaFarm: Is a beautiful family farm, run by Juan Carlos, a Colombian biologist. At the farm, you can have an up-close experience with snakes, butterflies, tarantulas, and many more species.
● Parque del Café: This is a theme park that has exuberant coffee plantations. In addition, you can enjoy horseback riding, roller coasters, and water rides for all ages. You can spend a whole day here.
● Otún Quimbaya Flora and Fauna Sanctuary: Due to its scenic beauty, it has become an important ecotourism destination in the coffee region. It is a privileged conservation area due to national conservation sites such as the Los Nevados National Natural Park, and regional ones such as the Ucumarí Regional Natural Park and the Campoalegre Soil Conservation District.
● Ucumari Regional Natural Park: Is an excellent place to spend a day with family or friends. It is not your typical zoo, but a very well organized Institute that offers excellent information on animals. It has a large number of Colombian animals from various parts of the country (monkeys, bears, snakes, parrots) as well as African animals (lions, elephants, rhinos) in a cool recreated environment. In addition, the park has a food area where you can get delicious sandwiches.
● Thermal Santa Rosa de Cabal and San Vicente Thermal Reserve: In these thermal centers, you will enjoy the incredible healing and relaxing properties of the thermal waters in a wonderful place to meditate in contact with nature. In these establishments, they have a restaurant and hotel.