● Arcadia Hostel Medellin
- Address: Calle 11A N ° 31a - 188, El Poblado
- Price: Between 23000 COP - 94000 COP
- Services: A budget hostel in a good location, although recommended only for backpackers and low-budget travelers who could not be bothered by the simplicity of the service. Inside you will find a shared kitchen, living room, terrace, Wi-Fi, and rooms with private or shared bathrooms. The breakfast offered by the hotel is excellent, it is one of the things that you will surely enjoy during your stay.
● InMedellin Hostel
- Address: Calle 5g N ° 32 - 181 Pacande 301 Building, El Poblado.
- Price: 20000 COP - 98000 COP
- Services: This hostel is a good option if you do not have a big budget for the accommodation (the value for money is very fair). The attention of the staff is friendly and the rooms are comfortable and very clean, all in a central location, just 700 meters from Lleras Park and 4 km from Pueblito Paisa. Inside you find a shared kitchen, a communal lounge, a terrace, and private or shared bathrooms.
● Hotel Botero Medellin
- Address: Carrera 50A N ° 53 - 45, La Candelaria
- Services: Close to Bolivar Park, it has wifi service, sauna, gym, and elegant decoration, adequately furnished. In the morning enjoy an excellent American breakfast consisting of Colombian coffee, fresh juice or chocolates, bread, ham, and eggs.
● 61 Prado Guesthouse
- Address: Calle 61 # 50A - 60, La Candelaria
- Services: It is located in one of the most exclusive places in Medellin, near Plaza Botero and the Museo de Antioquia. The place is decorated in the purest European style. The rooms are not the exception, apart from being properly furnished. Within this quiet hotel, you will have Wi-Fi, cable TV, a restaurant, a la carte breakfast, and private bathrooms.
● Clock House
-Address: Carrera 35 N ° 7-2, El Poblado.
- Services: This exclusive accommodation is located in the heart of the Zona Rosa, with apartments that offer air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, spacious and comfortable beds, and powerful Wi-Fi. Some apartments are so spacious that they have their own living room and kitchen. Undoubtedly, one of the most pleasant experiences in lodging, although expensive, but is justified by the quality of care and the exclusivity of the services offered.