● First 15 days of January: the Manizales bullfighting fair is one of the largest in the region and the continent, an event where all kinds of celebrities attend where concerts, exhibitions, and more are enjoyed.
● September - October: Manizales International Theater Festival: Is a non-profit organization that invites all the public to enjoy stories that inspire, many of them allow self-reflection and self-understanding.
● August - October: Manizales Grita Rock: Is one of the most important rock festivals in the country, which started in 2006.
● June: International University Jazz Festival: It is a music festival in which you will be able to appreciate concerts in which both classic jazz works will be performed, as well as new creations and fusions that this genre allows.
● International Image Festival: It is an event created since 1997 of international importance where electronic arts and digital culture are reflected.
● Manizales Biocultural Festival: This is an event that aims to promote art, aesthetics, and environmental education in public space.
● Orchid, Coffee and Art Festival: This beautiful festival aims to promote Colombian coffee, which has a high quality. In addition to the biodiversity and cultural offer of the region.