● El Museo El Castillo del barrio El Poblado: When visiting this museum you can ask for a guided tour. Upon entering you will be able to be transported to the past and learn more about history and the decorative arts.
● Pueblito Paisa: This magical place is a replica of a typical 20th century Antioquia town. Here you can enjoy the best sweets in the region. Without a doubt it is a beautiful place to get to know the architecture and culture of Medellín.
● Atanasio Girardot Stadium: It is the third stadium with the highest capacity in Colombia after the Deportivo Cali stadium and the Metropolitan Stadium in Barranquilla. The stadium is the home of the city's two football clubs: Deportivo Independiente and Atlético Nacional.
● Botanical Garden of Medellín: It is a beautiful garden with 13.2 hectares of extension. It is located very close to the Universidad metro station, in the North Zone of the city. It is considered a center of culture and environmental and botanical education.
● Aeroparque Juan Pablo II: It is the largest water park in the city. Its facilities include swimming pools, wave slides, a coliseum and spaces for practicing sports on wheels.