● International Music Festival: With this festival, all the festivals, and fairs held in Cartagena begin, interpreting great musicians of the classical genre, making this an event of great impact.
● Hay Festival: Held in the last weeks of January, it is an event where the idea is praised, in which writers, journalists, scientists, Nobel laureates, singers, actors, film and television producers, and more gather.
● International Film Festival: During the month of March, this important festival takes place in which film samples are made, which are totally free, where filmmakers, actors, singers, and fans of independent cinema and television meet. In addition, the India Catalina Awards ceremony is also held.
● Festival of Drums: Officially the Festival of Drums and Cultural Expressions of Palenque, this festival that takes place in the month of October celebrates the freedom to the rhythm of music and dance, it also includes workshops on the Palenquera language, hairstyle, percussion, and culture.
● Cartagena Independence Festival: Celebrated in November, this popular local festival has different events throughout the city, as well as parades, concerts, and more.