● María Reina de Barranquilla Metropolitan Cathedral: This beautiful temple is a jewel of Colombian architecture that took more than 27 years to create in the mid-20th century.
● Castillo de San Antonio de Salgar: Just 20 minutes from Barranquilla, this incredible castle on the coast of Salgar was built during the colonial era by the Spanish. With large fountains and rooms inside this great fort is today a cultural center of the town.
● Caribbean Cultural Park: This great park aims to enhance the Caribbean culture through its history, art and heritage. Within its facilities is the "Gabriel García Márquez" Museum of the Caribbean, to honor the Nobel Prize for Literature.
● Roberto Meléndez Metropolitan Stadium: It is the local venue for the Colombian team's matches, as well as other local teams in the country such as Atlético Junior and the Barranquilla Futbol Club.
● Bocas de Ceniza: The Tajamar is a great work of Colombian engineering that offers its visitors calm and tranquility, this beautiful walk can be done in a small motor train and in boats.