● Tayrona Park: Located 34 km from Santa Marta, this incredible natural park contains one of the most diverse ecosystems in the world. An earthly paradise in which you can be one with nature. This reserve and the Patrimonio de la Humanidad has coral reefs, tropical forests, prairies, and much more.
● Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino: A long time ago this fantastic botanical garden was declared a National Historic Monument in 1891 and it contains a large part of the history of Free America because was the place of the death of the glorious Liberator Simón Bolívar, one of the most recognized leaders on the planet.
● Museo del Oro: This beautiful cultural space aims to protect the history of Tairona, thanks to a collection of pieces created by the mythical population. In the museum, you will be able to appreciate more than 500 prehispanic traces made of bone and lithic devices, as well as in ceramics and gold.
● El Acuario: This aquarium and museum is considered the first public aquarium in Suramérica and is one of the favorite tourist sites for travelers. With 13 swimming pools that exclusively nourish the waters of the Caribbean, the aquarium offers all visitors a unique experience with direct contact with nature.
● The Rodadero: It is the most visited and popular beach in Santa Marta, a paradise worthy of enjoying where the great and funny people have fun and spend an incredible time. As if it were a crystal bay with high palms and a soft arena, this incredible place offers various activities such as jet sky, windsurf, kitesurf, water ski, among others.