If you want to travel from Bogota to Fusagasuga you should keep in mind:
- Buy your tickets online to avoid contact with other people.
- Keep your mask on at every moment at the bus station, and during the trip.
- Carry your own disinfection devices, like hand sanitizer, wet wipes, liquid soap, and others.
- Use these disinfection devices after having contact with surfaces like railings, Windows, seatbelts, chairs, doorknobs, or counters.
- Avoid talking, singing, and eating during the trip.
- Carry the minimum luggage possible.
- It is forbidden to speak on the phone during the trip.
- The attention hours from the bus stations are from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
To know more about guidelines and safety measures press this link.