Searching for your favorite bus operator in Colombia or the Top 10 Bus Operators in Neiva can be a daunting task. But thanks to redBus, this process has been made simple by a mere click of a button. The redBus website and application offers an informative look inside the exciting world of bus travel in Colombia. Apart from providing information on local landmarks and attractions in Neiva, the redBus platform aims at drastically improving your travel experience in Neiva. Updated bus schedules, fares, timings, and much more, help travelers get from one landmark to another with great ease. Search for Coomotor Neiva reviews on the redBus platform before booking a bus ticket online.
Top Bus Routes From Neiva
Coomotor is a bus company that was founded in 1960 by a group of visionary carriers, who formed a cooperative with the aim of innovating in the transportation service. The company also has offices in the municipalities of Huila and in the cities of the most important regions of the country. Since its creation, Coomotor has been growing rapidly, incorporating improvements in its services, contributing to the development of transport in Colombia and standing out for its business values: loyalty, competitiveness, respect, honesty and commitment to the safety and well-being of each traveler. Coomotor's headquarters of operations is located in the city of Neiva, where it was founded.
Currently, Coomotor reaches 11 Colombian departments: Bogotá DC, Antioquia, Quindío, Risaralda, Caldas, Cauca, Valle del Cauca, Tolima, Putumayo, Caquetá and Huila. In addition, it sends parcels and has service stations, where travelers can stop in case their car needs gasoline or suffers from a fault. For all the aforementioned services, it has high-tech buses that adapt to the needs of the passengers.
On the other hand, Coomotor cares about stopping the pollution of the environment. For this reason, it has several Social Responsibility programs such as school transport vouchers, cleaning and recovery of water sources, planting parks and trees, among others. With this, it also seeks to generate awareness in the Colombian citizen to take care of the planet.
Agencies of Coomotor in Neiva
● Neiva ▶ Address: Terminal de Transporte Neiva Cra. 7 # 3 A SUR - 76
Coomotor Neiva – Phone Numbers
Coomotor Neiva – Address
Neiva Terminal Cra. 7 # 3 A SUR - 76
Amenities of Coomotor Neiva
Coomotor buses have reclining seats, Wi-Fi, USB chargers, movies, bathroom, on-board service, snacks, individual screens, blankets, pillow, music, television, newspapers, air conditioning and bottles of water.
Destinations from Coomotor in Neiva
Coomotor has the following destinations: Medellín, Bogotá, Ibagué, Neiva, La Plata, Garzón, Pitalito and Florencia.
Neiva is a Colombian city located in the Magdalena River valley. It has multiple tourist attractions and is one of the most important cities in southern Colombia due to its strategic geographic position that in ancient times communicated the Viceroyalty of Peru with Bogotá. Neiva was founded in 1539, although the city was razed by native attacks, so it had to be relocated. It was founded for the third and last time in 1612, by Diego de Ospina y Medinilla. The city is known for its landscapes, the festivities of San Juan and San Pedro, and the Reinado Nacional del Bambuco beauty pageant.
How to reach Neiva?
● Neiva by bus: Neiva is connected to other important Colombian cities by highways, and there are constant departures from different bus companies that cover different routes. The trip to Bogotá is 28,000 COP on average.
● Neiva by train: Currently there is no passenger train that makes any route through Neiva.
● Neiva by plane: Neiva owns the Benito Salas airport. It opened in 1974 and serves as the main airport for the southern part of Colombia.
Touristic places in Neiva
● Estacion del Ferrocarril is an old station whose construction dates back to 1915. It is the current headquarters of the Casa de la Cultura, and as such is the venue for various cultural events. The Mythological Park is located there, where there are statues commemorating the main characters of the huilenses legends.
●Catedral de la Inmaculada Concepción de Neiva is a Gothic-style building, considered to be the historical and architectural heritage of Huila. The floor plan of the building is shaped like a Latin cross, with unequal arms. It is made up of three longitudinal and one transversal naves.
● Edificio Nacional de Correos has an Arab style located in the heart of Neiva. Its construction dates from the third decade of the 20th century. The offices of the National Tax Collection and National Postal Administration still operate there.
Book your Bus Tickets Online
Once you have figured out your bus schedule, book your bus tickets easily with the redBus website or app. The site has been developed to ensure that passengers get their bus tickets booked and confirmed with minimum effort. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
- Enter the pick-up and drop-off points under the “From” and “To” sections on the redBus website or application
- Select the date of your journey under the “Onward Date”
- Click the “Search Buses” button
After this step, you will be taken to a page that displays every bus operator that runs on the route you have requested. You can select a bus based on the bus timings, fares, pick-up and drop-off points, reviews, and more.
Select the seat of your choice by clicking on the “View Seats” button and then click on the “Proceed to Book” tab. You will be taken to the payment page where you can pay for your ticket using one of several banking options such as credit cards, debit cards, FPX, or any other mode that’s available.