● La Jugueteria
- Address: Calle 27 No 4A-03, La Macarena
- Services: The food is very varied, offering meat, chicken, pork, fish, and soups, all with a very successful preparation, good-sized portions, and prices according to a quality lunch or dinner. However, the great attraction of La Jugueteria is its decoration, logically of toys. With elements from different eras, movies, cartoons, TV shows, and action figures in general. This place manages to evoke memories of a wonderful time in the life of each of its guests.
● Crepes & Waffles
- Address: Several locations
- Services: Although this is a very recognized place with several presences in different cities of Colombia and Latin America, it is in Bogota where more Crepes & Waffles restaurants can be found. The preparations are very simple, they can be in crepes, in waffles, in pitas, and in panne cooks, accompanied by some protein, sauce, or other product that makes an ideal combination. This is a restaurant perfect for any occasion due to its abundance of places, comfortable prices, quality of food, and speed of service.
● La Puerta Falsa
- Address: Calle 11 # 6-50
- Services: This restaurant has been in the heart of Bogota since the beginning of the 19th century and has always belonged to the same family, which is why its seasoning has been maintained over the years. The menu consists of typical snacks such as chocolate with cheese, almojabana, arepa, and tamale, a simple but fabulous combination that became a mandatory stop for those who visit Bolivar Square. In this place, the liberator Simon Bolivar used to eat with Manuelita Saenz. The infrastructure and decoration of the place have been maintained from that time until today.
● La Floridada Bakery Shop
- Address: Carrera 7 # 21-46
- Services: La Florida has been part of the landscape of Bogota since 1936, being one of the most popular places on the capital's scene. Its wide variety of cakes, pies, cookies, biscuits, desserts, and bread in general, accompanied by coffee, tea, or chocolate make the perfect dish for those who leave work and want to eat something before returning home. They are also famous for their breakfasts that have different preparations of eggs or changuas, to start a day in the best way.