● El Museo El Castillo: Located in the El Poblado neighborhood. This institution has an important collection of local and European art. This Museum exhibits everything from late 19th and early 20th-century furniture to Baccarat glassware, tableware, and European porcelain. The School of the Arts operates in its facilities, where workshops, seminars, and conferences are held for all audiences.
● Pueblito Paisa: It is a replica of a typical 20th century Antioquia town. This place is one of the favorite places to eat in Medellín, also to buy handicrafts and walk through the chapel, the school, the mayor's office, the priest's house, and the tobacconist.
● Jardín Botánico de Medellín: If you love nature, you do not miss the opportunity to visit the Joaquín Antonio Uribe Botanical Garden. It is located very close to the Universidad metro station, in the North Zone of the city. In this space you can enjoy the Patio de las Azaleas, it is one of the most romantic places in Medellín, surrounded by traditional Antioquia houses and flowers of different colors.
● El Aeroparque Juan Pablo II: It is a water park that is located right next to the Olaya Herrera Airport and can be easily reached from the Metroplus Belén Rosales station. It has a square with a coliseum and an acoustic shell where musical and cultural events are held in the open air.
● Parque Explora: Is a theme park dedicated to science and technology. This park is located in the North Zone and has an architecture that imposes on the view. It is recommended to visit the Children's Room, the 3D projection room, and the Open Room, located in the middle of native gardens and a cloud forest.